Sunday, October 21, 2007

1st Step

Hmmm…. Going back PD today with dad.

I broke my driving record as well…ahahah…It was my first experience driving from Tiara to Team Power Centre, from there I drove zaboh back…. And I drive back all the way from PJ back to Seremban… Cool…Can’t believe I actually did it, although my heart was pumping vigorously.. The heavy rain fall had also added pressure on me….to be more careful on road… BUT, the interesting part is that I get to experience them and learn from mistakes made!!

Actually dad does not really willing to let me drive his Gen 2, he prefers driving me back rather than I drive. I won’t blame him because he was just worrying on his daughter’s safety. However, he risks letting me on my own! Thanks to dad, if not I would not be able to grow independently….

After we reached Tiara, me and za boh went SHOPPING at The Curve and Ikano!!!... haha… we took cab there as I do not have the guts to drive… 3 Reasons:

KL drivers are unpredictable…
I would not want to risk our lives…
Gen 2 is considered a big car for me compared to the Kelisa I usually drive…Big cars need more and special skills to handle…

Today was also my first day stepping Ikano’s ground…. Felt shameful because I have never been to Ikano since foundation till now… (a year )…I was shocked and I didn’t realize that nearly all shops at Ikano were kinda huge….haih… should have been here early to shop for clothes, should have draw more money, should have shop here longer ….

2 comments:

Liz / Ying Xiang said...

heheheh, thankme thankme for showing you the wondrous world of huge shops at The Curve. See ya, muaks.

sushe said...

blek/....
haha...
we should find another day to shop out together
haha