Monday, October 22, 2007

Fishballss....yeahh!!!

Home sweet home… hehe… Woke up in the early morning to have breakfast with mom and Ah Boh (aunt). Ah Boh has just taken her blood test before breakfast at the hospital, to assist her medical check up tomorrow. I’m really worried for her health since the incidence… Doctor said the stroke that struck her made her health deteriorate. He had also advised aunt to take nutritious food and live a healthy life to prevent worsening her condition…

Later on, we headed to the wet market because mom wants to buy her raw materials for cooking “Asam Laksa”… mmmm…yummy yummy… Mom’s cooking is always the greatest of all… She did bought 2 so called “Fishball fish” cos I told her I wanna try making fish balls today.. haha… I forgot what is “Fishball fish’s” genuine name… alahh… as long as it is black and silver coated, has long shape and meaty type of aqua creature… LOL.. To my surprise, these 2 fishes cost us 35 barks!!!!! Ridiculous… are we having inflation? Or is it means that our standard of living has just got better? Higher?
I don’t know….

The process of making fishballs was really fun. Got the recipe from aunt in making fishballs… Ingredients are just the basic boneless fish meat, salt water and tapioca floor.. that’s it… so easy…haha…But the process of mixing the ingredients is the tough part!!! It requires patience… patience…and patience…Or not the end result won’t be satisfying… It’s not that easy though…..

I cant say that the fishballs I made were a success, but at least mine was tastier, smoother, and more “look alike” fishballs compared to the one made by my mom and dad last time. Haha….they did admit that my fishballs are gourmet…. Hahahaah

When you are determine to do something, action makes your thoughts possible, thoughts made you realized that nothing can be done unless you try!!!

No comments: