Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blogging Experience

hmmm...
Well, final day of the blogging experiment... haha... For me i do enjoy spending time blogging .. but on the other side i don't if I am obliged to do everyday. except for this experiment, i do it on my own will..... hehe
I'll only blog when there's something special event happening around me. Or not i won't blog because i find it's a waste of time if you blog unnecessary stuffs. But there are pros as well, such as to improve your grammar and writing skills. These i do agree as it did happened on me when i used to write my diary.
After four days of blogging, i find blogs are useful when you are to share your ideas, discussions, and current issues with people around the world. Besides, it's good that the blogspot web page provides a comment column for people to give their thoughts on what we wrote. Therefore these are why i find blogging is beneficial.
Last but not least..... Thank you for giving me the chance, I hope i did help a bit in completing this experiment. All the Best!!! May the force be with you.... LOL...

No comments: